Since it began operations, Grupo Lamosa's actions have been based on basic principles such as respect for the individual, care for the environment, an emphasis on quality and a focus on results.
Grupo Lamosa has a comprehensive sustainability management model, which enables the identification and incorporation of sustainable actions and projects across the company’s different businesses. The model includes social, economic and environmental indicators, contemplating for each indicator short-, medium- and long-term actions, and ensuring the best practices in sustainability.
- Quality of life for employees and their families
- Respect for human rights and diversity
- Anti-corruption actions
- Social investment
- Business model, product and process innovation
- Economic value creation
- Local supplier development
- Investment in the community
- Reduction of emissions
- Product recovery