All of the company's businesses implement sustainable initiatives and manufacture sustainable products aimed at preserving the environment and providing added value for their consumers.
Wall and Floor Tiles Business
Green Matters Initiative
- The goal of this program is to transform the business into a low-carbon operating system.
- It focuses on the development of products that help customers with their sustainable construction projects and reduce the environmental impact.
- Green Matters products are durable and waterproof, combat the accumulation of dust and bacteria, and are fire resistant, preventing toxic vapor emissions.
- These products are made with recycled materials, thereby reducing inputs, and with high-tech cogeneration systems.
- They are sustainable and provide credits towards LEED (Leadership in Energy & Environmental Design) certification.
The Wall and Floor Tiles Business was the first Mexican manufacturer to have its products certified under the TNA’s comprehensive Green Squared ANSI A 38.1 sustainability standard.
Innovation and development of sustainable products
- Development of sustainable products to contribute to the achievement of energy and environmental efficiency programs.
- Launch of Crest Blanco Ecológico and Crestuco Ecológico environmentally-friendly adhesives that use smaller volumes of water and reduce dust emissions during installation.
- Introduction of ImperCrest Reductor ultra-thermal waterproofing, which lowers interior temperatures by up to 13º Celsius (23ºF), helping to reduce energy consumption.
The Adhesives Business boasts the Mexican Energy Trust (FIDE) quality guarantee whose objective is to identify high-performance, energy-saving products. ImperCrest is the first waterproofing material to obtain this certification.